Before heading out for Thanksgiving Break, how about one more DJ Spotlight?
We asked one of our live DJs, Vail Moshiri, a few questions about himself. Check it out.
1. Where did you go to high school?
Lawrence High School
2. Who is your favorite artist to listen to right now?
My favorite artist to listen to right now is Gold Panda, or Jade Archetype whenever they’re playing around here.
3. How did you get involved with KSDB
I walked past the studio in the union freshman year and did a double take. Rows of CDs reached higher than the studio equipment. Glass doors and
windows framed the scene of my hip and groovy peers supplying the it to all
those who tuned in. I. Was. In. Well, not yet. I had to add it on KSIS first.
4. What is the biggest thing you’ve learned since starting at 91.9?
The biggest thing I’ve learned since starting at 91.9 is that taking the
time to enunciate (instead of rapidly spewing verbal diarrhea), gives one a
cool, calm comfortable air.
5. Where would you like to be in 5 years?
In five years I would like to be on an acreage in a mountain valley with
a small flock of sheep, a couple chickens, 2 goats, 2 cows, and 1 donkey.
6. If you could only watch one film for the rest of your life what would it be?
If I could only watch one film for the rest of my life I would probably
choose the Lego movie. Everything is Awesome!! 😀
Make sure to tune into 91.9 KSDB to hear Vail every Monday and Wednesday from 7-8 am!
By: Lindsay Rhoades